2020 Fall Monday Competitive Team Registration
Register a Team for the 2020 Fall Monday evening season here. The league runs for 6 Mondays from September 21st up to and including October 26th (Yes, there will be games on Thanksgiving Monday). The league is co-ed, 5 on 5, or 6 on 6, depending on team attendance per game. The ratio is 2:2 (5th player is at team's discretion), or 3:3. Earliest time games will start is 7pm. Latest time games will finish is 10 pm.
This league is for players with experience, preferably a rating of 5 or higher.
This league encourages Team Registrations.
In accordance with Provincial rules governing sports leagues in these days of Covid-19, there will be four teams per league and a max of 12 players per team. If there are enough teams, we will create a second league.
Individuals may sign up and the league will create a team using these individuals once there are at least 5 of each gender to create a team. We will fill that team with a max of 6 open players and 6 women. Note: if there are 28 open individuals registered, but only 4 women individuals registered, we will not be creating a team.
Each team is required to have at least one female Captain.
As a Captain of this team, you will also have some responsibilities with respect to the health and safety of your team members and fellow players in the league:
- You will be expected to ask every team member before the game starts a series of questions related to the likelihood of them having COVID. If any indicate that they might, you are to ask them to leave the field.
- It is imperative for Contact Tracing purposes that you make sure the Attendance Tracker (it is part of the Zuluru system) accurately reflects the attendance of each played game.
- If a member of your team is revealed to have contracted COVID and likely played a game with it, you must let the league know immediately.
- You will be responsible for making sure the game disk is properly cleaned.
- You will be responsible for ensuring your teammates respect proper COVID protocols as established for MissUC.
- There may be some additional requirements.
- Event Type
- Teams for Leagues
- Level of Play
- Experienced Intermediate to Competitive
- Paul Gilbert Memorial Field
- First Game
- Sep 21, 2020
- Last Game
- Oct 26, 2020
- Game Times
- 7:00PM-8:25PM, 7:00PM-9:55PM, 8:30PM-9:55PM
- Ratio Rule
- Registration Cap
- Not allowed
- Registration Opens
- Aug 25, 2020 12:00PM
- Registration Closes
- Sep 15, 2020 11:59PM